CALDWELL MANUFACTURING SERVES A WIDE VARIETY OF CUSTOMERS AND INDUSTRIES FROM AUTOMOTIVE TO AEROSPACE. OUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING INDUSTRIES:
OIL & GAS
Oil and Gas industries often require parts to be machined with critical tolerances, complex geometries and exotic materials. Our extensive experience in supplying mission-critical machined parts for these industries has earned us a reputation of excellence in CNC precision machining services for the Oil and Gas markets. We have been involved in numerous new product launches in the Oil and Gas industry.
Materials we work with:
• Inconel 718: This is a corrosion-resistant, high-strength nickel chromium alloy, which offers excellent weldability. It has a good tensile and rupture strength, and fatigue creeps. This is why it is regularly used to create various oil and gas industry parts.
• Inconel 800: It is a nickel-iron-chromium alloy, which is well-known for its excellent structural strength, oxidation resistance, and carburization at high temperatures. The nickel composition of this alloy contributes to its chloride stress corrosion cracking. Also, the alloy offers excellent resistance in much acidic, and sulfur containing environments.
• Duplex 2205: It is a nitrogen enhanced duplex stainless steel, which is used in applications created for environments, which demand excellent strength, and corrosion resistance. Also, this alloy combines advantages of the austenitic and ferritic alloy.
• Hastelloy C276: It is a nickel, chromium, and molybdenum induced super alloy, which offers excellent corrosion resistance in a wide range of abusive environments. Hastelloy C276 is widely used in oil and gas industry.
• Titanium: This transition metal offers excellent corrosion resistance in sea environments. This is the sole reason for including it in various oil and gas applications.
• 660 Bronze: The bronze alloy is resistant to wear and tear, as well as offers reasonable corrosion resistance in seawater environments.
VALVE & PUMPS
We provide a variety of precision manufactured components utilized in pump, valve, and actuation applications. Our machined parts are wear and corrosion resistant to reliably meet the critical demands of our customers.
Pump and Valve components we specialize in:
Bearings and caps
When it comes to firearm parts, exact precision is something that the industry relies on. Caldwell Manufacturing is recognized in the firearm industry for producing machined parts that are reliable, on-time, and cost efficient. Our machining expertise includes firearm components that are confidently delivered to the precise specifications the industry requires.
The exceptional precision of our CNC Swiss machining, multi-spindle cam automatics, and CNC turning centers allows gives us capabilities that other shops may not have.
Caldwell MFG offers electronic parts and products machining to meet the global electronics marketplace need for completely trustworthy supplies of top quality, cost effective components. Electronics manufacturers have learned to trust Caldwell MFG for a competitive advantage in machined products, thanks to a decades-long track record of proven on-time delivery performance.
What sets us apart in this industry specifically is our capabilities in Swiss machining, multi-spindle and CNC turning maintain exacting tolerances while minimizing unit cost.